Friday, March 23, 2007

Research paper outline

I. Intro. - I will pull my reader in with a clever story from my research. Then, lead up to my research question.... which is:
In the midst of all the negative things in Second Life, is it possible to get a true education?

II. Body
A. first main point.
1, 2, 3 examples within that first main point.. more details about the examples I find.

B. second main point.
same as above.

C. third main point.
same as above.

III. Conclusion...
I will talk about what I've found. I can't really write much of this yet, it's going to depend on my research. But, I'll state what I find, and if I think SL has an option of really learning things or not. I think with my information, I will probably find that although there are lots of places that are for entertainment or personal purposes, there are some ways to get an education. I will just have to look around, and see with my research how my opinion turns out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

absolutely perfect...pull me in!! great job...

looking forward to seeing this paper...and consider the tour hud too...

dr. c