Thursday, January 18, 2007

My first stargate adventure






The first place I went was called Hill of Hope. (184, 57,30) Those coordinates are approximate because I spent time all over this side of the island. I met a friend, he was very friendly. He lives on the island. Enyaw showed me around and we sat by the pond. He owns a talking statue, and a frog that he also showed to me. He seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing, and was very interesting to talk to. Enyaw Ademeit was his name. He showed Kara and I around some of the island (Kara also was with me for some of this journey). The three of us were going to fly on his carpet, but I had to go and get some work done!
I only had one bad encounter. I went to ride in a boat, but the program kicked me out because I wasn't the owner! It threw me into the water! I wasn't aware that you had to own a boat to get in and ride in it! I also explored and saw the pond before I sat there with Enyaw. It ws a very pretty, relaxing place. There were swans and ducks swimming in the pond. There were many mountains that were somewhat hard to walk on, and trees that were hard to see past at times.
I also explored a very nice house, I'm not sure if you are supposed to do that, but I did. It was pretty awesome, it had a place where you could meditate and think! I got some funny pictures of that. It had a very large, nice kitchen. It appeared to be brand new. The house was gigantic! I walked in and tried to eat and cook, but I couldn't. I don't know if you are supposed to do that either, but it was fun. :)
Overall, this was a very interesting, exciting first place to visit on Second life!

No comments: